460 Style Pull-Up Cleats
- Sleek, narrow design allows for installation where other flush-mounted cleats won't fit.
- No Cut-out required.
- Made of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Easy to pull up--the recess in the base allows the cleat to be grasped quickly and easily.
- Mounded base allows water to run off the cleat.
- Drill two holes with a hole saw, as specified for each cleat size.
- Install cleat through holes in the deck.
- Install external tooth lock washer (smooth side up) against the deck. The sharp edges should grab the nut flange and dig in.
- A thread lock product, such as Loctite, or similar product will insure that the nuts will not loosen.