Round Lifting Eye
- Part #203-LE
- All stainless steel parts; eye and base are 316, lifting hardware is 304.
- The sling is a solid casting for increased strength.
- Parts may be purchased separately.
- 2 3/8" diameter hole required.
- Fastens to deck with four #10 screws.
INDEPENDENT LAB TEST RESULTS
The maximum working load is 4,000 pounds in the direction of the axis of the threaded rod shank only.
TEST RESULTS FOR SMALL LIFTING EYE
DRAWING OF SMALL LIFTING EYE
DRAWING OF LARGE LIFTING EYE
DRAWING OF BOW EYE
DRAWING OF SMALL SLING
DRAWING OF SMALL CROSS BAR
DRAWING OF LARGE SLING
DRAWING OF LARGE CROSS BAR