460 Style Pull-Up Cleats
- Sleek, narrow design allows for installation where other flush-mounted cleats won't fit.
- No Cut-out required.
- Made of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Easy to pull up--the recess in the base allows the cleat to be grasped quickly and easily.
- Mounded base allows water to run off the cleat.
- Drill two holes with a hole saw, as specified for each cleat size.
- Install cleat through holes in the deck.
- Install external tooth lock washer (smooth side up) against the deck. The sharp edges should grab the nut flange and dig in.
- A thread lock product, such as Loctite, or similar product will insure that the nuts will not loosen.
DRAWING OF 4.5" CLEAT
DRAWING OF 6" CLEAT
DRAWING OF 8" CLEAT
DRAWING OF 10" CLEAT